Find us on Facebook
Who We Are
Board & Management Team
Toy Library and Parent Resource Centre
Financial Literacy Programme
Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Community Scholarship
Indigenous Community Land Protection
How You Can Care
Directory of People with Disabilities
Directory of Christian Social Concern
Calling Card Printing Requisition Form
To request printing of Malaysian CARE Calling Cards
(Minimum order: 200 pcs)
Name to be Inserted on Calling Card
Name in Chinese Characters
15, Jalan Tasik Selatan 3, Bandar Tasik Selatan, 57000 Kuala Lumpur,
(Please copy and paste if you are using Wisma CARE address)
Telephone Number (with Ext)
eg. +603-9212 0162 (Ext XXX)
Authorized Person's Email (Head of Services)
- The policy on the issuing of Calling Cards standardizes the eligibility, purchase and design of Malaysian CARE's calling Cards. It establishes approval and ordering procedures, maintaining the standard of Malaysian CARE branding design, and quality control.
- Only confirmed staff of Malaysian CARE are eligible for calling cards with the approval of their Head of Services or Department (HOD).
- Staff will receive a draft layout via email within 2 to 5 working days after submitting the requisition form for checking and verifying details,
- A copy of the draft will also be sent to HOD for approval.
- Please confirm your details via email upon receiving the draft copy.
- Staff will be notified and can collect their Calling Cards approximately two weeks from the date of approval from the administration department.
I have read & understood the above statement