One thoughtful gift goes a long way, SHARE THE CARE today.
How does it work?
1. Donate a minimum of RM50 from 15 October to 30 November to Malaysian CARE. Click here to donate via our website.
Dedicate your gift
2. Upload your proof of transaction and fill in the dedication form with details of the recipient (for postage). Your special someone will receive a Christmas gift from us in December.
Share the Care!
3. Your dedicated donation brings hope to others and helps the long-term development work of the communities we serve.
Dedicate your donation this Christmas (15 Oct 2022-30 Nov 2022)
Your donation helps in alleviating poverty in the poor and needy communities. Dedicate your donation to someone special in this season to double the joy! We will send a gift to that special someone notifying them of your gift. Do have your proof of transaction and name, address and phone number of the gift recipient (for postage) ready!
Frequently Asked Questions
Each gift includes a limited edition tote and a Christmas card notifying them of your dedication. You will be asked for recipient's details (name, address and phone number) for us to deliver the gift.
Sure! Just indicate your request at the Remarks field in the form.
Definitely! Other ways to give include - Cash Deposit, Online Transfer, Cheque and Telegraphic Transfer etc. Please click here for more info.
Account Name: PERSATUAN PEMBANTUAN KRISTIAN MALAYSIA or MALAYSIAN CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION FOR RELIEF
Account No.: 514 057 600 134
Yes, tax-exempt receipt procedure remains the same. Please ensure Full Name, NRIC/Business Registration and Address are filled in correctly.
- Only donation made from 15 October 2022 - 30 November 2022 will be eligible under Share The CARE campaign.
- One (1) transaction is limited to one (1) dedication only. You will be asked to upload proof of transaction in the form.
- No changes of recipient details allowed after form submission.
- We are unable to guarantee the exact day of delivery but rest assured they will be delivered in time for Christmas!